• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA What does the fox say?

Years
    Hi :3
    So, I know you love video games as well but I'm not sure if I ever asked- what are your favorite games of all time? Besides WoW of course, hehe...
    More importantly, do you prefer Single Player or Multi Player, and why? And a bit of a more difficult question but, do you always have as much time to play such games as you'd like, or do you feel as if the free time you dedicate to games is never enough? 😇

Hi Loomie! <3
    Honestly, my favorite game of all time is Spyro. It is what I grew up on! My favorite series of games is the Final Fantasy collection. I prefer multi player these days, but I do enjoy a good game every now and then that I can get lost in by myself. ^.^ With school and work, I don't have as much time anymore for video games, or even anime for that matter! But it's probably for the best right now ^.^

Years
    How do you rank each of the fox-like Pokémon lines, from best to worst? :fufu:

Omg, that is such a tough choice. :3 Lets see...

Vulpix + Alolan version
    Ninetales + Alolan version
    Delphox
    Fennekin
    Zorua
    Zoroark
    Eevee (i think it counts as a fox-pokemon?)
    Braixen
    Nickit
    Thievul

Hope I didn't miss any? But honestly, they are all cute in their own ways. Especially when it comes to shiny forms, if we're talking shiny... Fennekin probably takes the cake there. ^.^

Years
    What's your favorite... hmm.... plant of any kind, such as a tree, a shrub, or a flower?

Okay so, I LOVE Cactus. I do not own any plants, but I own a lot of Cactus stuff. Like socks, pictures, fake stuff. I've been wanting to get a real one and look more into succulents. My favorite flower is Birds of Paradise ^.^ And I think Bonsai Trees are also really cool, I'd love to own one of those someday! OH and Cherry Blossoms of course :3

Years
    If you could paint a picture of any scenery you've seen before, what would you paint?

Oh my gosh, that's so tough... Um... lol Probably the time I watched the sunrise over this football field and it created a rainbow effect in the sky. I am a photographer and I actually have a really beautiful picture of it! But of course, nothing is like it is in person.

Back