• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Does Your Pokemon Do When...

Hissy Fit

Paranoia + Insomnia= Me
    Years
    Diablo, my Charmander, would scream bloody murder until he plummeted helplessly to the bottom of the pool. After a long stay at the local Pokémon Center, he would vow to seek vengenance on whomever decided to cause him such a painful humiliation...

What would your pocket monster do if they were the one who pushed my Charmander?

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    My Squirtle, Ace, would feel awful and never ever come out of it's shell again.

WWYPD if the Charmader showed up at their house?

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    My Lucario, Rukardo, would scream for it's father, afterward, she would start destrying everything in sight

WWYPD if they where about to be attacked by my Lucario?

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Be like, wait, was that Ditto the Dad, or that guy I met at the place next to the thingy, you know that guy right? And then would eat muffins.

WWYPD if it was eaten by a marshmallow of DOOM!?!?!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    My Pikachu, Suki, would squirt it in my eyes so many times, I was permantly blind D:

WWYPD if you started singing an annoying song in it's ear?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    My pokemon, a snorlax, would go aound showing off itself with me screaming your mamma is the fatest one around.

What would your pokemon do If it had constipation?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Since nobody answered this it would go fart on the tall of charizard and see how big the explosion is
    What would your pokemon do if it could fly,sim,dig,smash rocks,move rocks,you know the rest of the hms

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    Skipper, my Charizard, would fly away as fast as he could so no one could catch and enslave him.

WWYPD: if somebody gave it a coupon for something it couldn't use?

Back