• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your username mean.?

Yoshiko

-*-Good Child-*-
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 7, 2005
    Yoshiko means - Good child in Japanese. ^_^ I think that it's very pretty so I used it for my username. It's also the name of one of my old RP characters. XD

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Daegon means "live strong." It's my second name as my mum constantly opposed it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    If Miyu's checked, then I'm not going to bother :P

Mr -
    1. Used as a courtesy title before the surname, full name, or professional title of a man, usually written in its abbreviated form: Mr. Jones; Mr. Secretary.
    2. Used as the official term of address for certain U.S. military personnel, such as warrant officers.
    3. mister Informal. Used as a form of address for a man: Watch your step, mister.
    4. Informal. Used as a term of reference by a woman of her husband.
    Cat -
      1. A small carnivorous mammal (Felis catus or F. domesticus) domesticated since early times as a catcher of rats and mice and as a pet and existing in several distinctive breeds and varieties.
      2. Any of various other carnivorous mammals of the family Felidae, which includes the lion, tiger, leopard, and lynx.
      3. The fur of a domestic cat.
    1. Informal. A woman who is regarded as spiteful.
    2. Slang.
      1. A person, especially a man.
      2. A player or devotee of jazz music.
    3. A cat-o'-nine-tails.
    4. A catfish.
    5. Nautical.
      1. A cathead.
      2. A device for raising an anchor to the cathead.
      3. A catboat.
      4. A catamaran.
    Dog -
    1. A domesticated carnivorous mammal (Canis familiaris) related to the foxes and wolves and raised in a wide variety of breeds.
    2. Any of various carnivorous mammals of the family Canidae, such as the dingo.
    3. A male animal of the family Canidae, especially of the fox or a domesticated breed.
    4. Any of various other animals, such as the prairie dog.
    5. Informal.
      1. A person: You won, you lucky dog.
      2. A person regarded as contemptible: You stole my watch, you dog.
    6. Slang.
      1. A person regarded as unattractive or uninteresting.
      2. Something of inferior or low quality: ?The President had read the speech to some of his friends and they told him it was a dog? (John P. Roche).
      3. An investment that produces a low return or a loss.
    7. dogs Slang. The feet.
    8. See andiron.
    9. Slang. A hot dog; a wiener.
    10. Any of various hooked or U-shaped metallic devices used for gripping or holding heavy objects.
    11. Astronomy. A sun dog.
    Wow... my name could mean almost anything! XD

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    How can I explain my wacky username......my fave anime's main character, Kuro, is the 2nd part of my name. where did DP come from you ask? Good question, I don't know. Join the club XD j/k. DP are just random letters. Its originally spkuro, but I wanted to disguise myself from the evil (XD j/k) ppl from LPN (XD) and removed S and added D. Turns out its not a very good disguise (LanceLite recognized me.....XD)

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Well, mines easy to explain xD

I luvvvvvv Mew so I had to have Mew in it somewhere... and then when I was signing up on SPP a long time ago, I entered my email, which is SHiningstar244, so I just randomly took the SHining part and shoved it together with Mew. ShiningMew. Yay 8D

And I use this username whereever I go... so yeah.

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    My username: basically my email address. Umbreon because I like Umbreon, and the number part... I dunno nothing special about it I just picked it because I thought it sounded cool XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    light?ning
    n.

a. An abrupt, discontinuous natural electric discharge in the atmosphere.​
    b. The visible flash of light accompanying such a discharge.​
    2. Informal. A sudden, usually improbable stroke of fortune.

Actually, I chose it because "Lightning" was one of my RP characters back when I used to RP all the time in Yahoo's chatrooms. ^__^ She's a Pichu~

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    When I was younger me and my friend had a site called 'All Stories All The Time!'. I used Allstories for my email address. The name stuck.

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    Well, I love Pokemon Sapphire and my first name begins with L so I smush it together!

SapphireL
    (Sapphire-L)

Back