• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your voice sound like?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, the last thread I did on voices was whether you liked your voice; however this is a little different. I asked Siggy, she wasn't sure whether it would fit OVP or OC... however... yeah.

Basically, upload your voice onto an mp3 site such as https://www.mp3-upload.net/ for example. Then post it in the sound tags for PC to hear. :3!

Also, if you're posting, try to actually upload your voice rather than describe :[

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Well, the last thread I did on voices was whether you liked your voice; however this is a little different. I asked Siggy, she wasn't sure whether it would fit OVP or OC... however... yeah.

Basically, upload your voice onto an mp3 site such as https://www.mp3-upload.net/ for example. Then post it in the sound tags for PC to hear. :3!
    Mines kinda deep... I sing like Ville Valo xD

And I'm not uploading my voice till you upload yours! ^^

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Now everyone gets to hear how girly I sound. Yay.

I'm reciting an old children's prayer that's famously heard in the song "Enter Sandman" by Metallica.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • My voice is very deep and manly, which has its bad and good sides. I wish I had a singing voice, though.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • my voice is deep and resonating, but not very big... it doesn't carry far. and i have a habit of mumbling too. often a drone, though i can be very tuneful when wanted.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    At times it can be quite medium,
    Then when i'm reading it actually turns really deep, my teachers think that i dont want to read so they stop me in the middle of the sentence :(

The Red Chain

Anyway, if you like Death Note you will love my 'voice'. ;D

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    My voice is in the process of breaking so it varies a hell of a lot. Up & down all the time.. on the basis quite low though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    My voice is normally deep. But the interesting thing is that I can change it at will, though not that great of a variation can be achieved.

There is my singing deep voice, and then there's my singing medium voice.
    I'm still working on my singing high pitched voice, which is kind of broken...
    While talking I normally use two types of voice - usually the one which is pretty deep.

And no, I'm not gonna upload my voice now, partly cause I'm lazy, and partly cause I don't want to.

Years
  • @ Matt561: T_T

Please tell me that isn't your real accent.
    You make the rest of the British look bad ><'

I am tempted to post mine up now! XD

Back