• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What else do you do apart from PC?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    What else do you do apart from PC? Youtube, facebook, other forums?

Personally I just go to facebook and youtube as well as all the other forums I go too (And I to quite a few)

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
    Lot's of stuff. Photoshop, making projects, resumes, youtube, facebook, trolling on some forums, programming, posting at OT and DP Forums.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I attend a life
    Facebook, Youtube, msn, and a lot of other boring stuff.

Insane85

Bored
    Years
    Facebook :P I spend far too much time there. On youtube. Watching anime, reading manga. Relaxing and chatting to people on MSN and IRC, I used to use some other forums, but not as much anymore.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I guess this is more internet-oriented discussion, so I'll be moving it to Life, the Universe and Everything.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I go to Youtube, Myspace, and various other websites! I play video games a lot of the time and do graphics editing. Check my sig for my Youtube / Myspace =3 I put videos of me playing games on Youtube.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My main internet haunts are PC, twitter, GPX+, and Livejournal. I don't really spend much time on any sites other than those. No time for it. :<

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Apart from PC?, There's twitter, facebook, myspace and play online games. ^-^;

Back