• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What film(s) you watch recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockgangster

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2016
    Watched the film 'Tormented' last night... it's a British movie about a heavy disliked schoolboy who died then comes back as a zombie to take revenge against those who bully him...

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    dawn of the dead,land of the dead,band of brothers,the losers,iron man 2

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Went up to my old high school this morning and visited my old AP Literature class and watched The Graduate with them. It's a pretty funny movie. One of my favorites.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    My mom and I saw Marmaduke a couple days ago. It was really funny. XD

Years
  • I watched "Jaws" and "Gettysburg" at home with my friends. xD
    We had borrow "Gettysburg" from our History teacher and it took us forever to find "Jaws."
    Okay, onto the more modern movies >3>
    Actually, I haven't watched any of the new movies yet. xD
    I'll probably watch "Karate Kid" some time this summer.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • I saw Toy Story 3 yesterday with a few friends, and we enjoyed it very much. What made it even better was that Totoro was in the movie at the end, but most of the other people in the theater didn't know who he was. I thought the ending was sweet :3

Years
  • I saw The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. It's a solid mystery with a surprise ending. I recommend it to anyone who likes mysteries.

TFKitFG

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    I actually just got around to seeing Avatar this past weekend. It was pretty amazing, the last 30 minutes or so really blew me out of the water.

Years
  • The only movies I've watched recently are The City of Ember and Pirates of Silicon Valley.

The City of Ember was okay, but like most movies based on books, it didn't seem to follow the book enough. Then again, it's been a while since I've read it and I could be wrong.

On the other hand, Pirates of Silicon Valley was most excellent. It's one of those movies where I can be all like "I know what that is! :D" even though most people wouldn't have the slightest idea and would have to rely on the context given in the movie. Not to mention, I found Steve Ballmer especially hilarious.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back