• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film What films/movies are you looking forward to in 2019?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
  • Spoiler:

Thanos is a powerful antagonist who would basically dominate thanks to the Infinity Stones. He acquires them, one by one and the Avengers basically get their ass handed to them with many falling in the process. Plus there is the Grandmaster and his brother the Collector. Whenever they're involved, anything you see you can't take at face value because it can all be undone with a snap of the finger. Since I haven't seen the film yet, I'll see if my hypothesis is correct but based on reactions from friends, I think I'm at least in the ballpark.

tigertron

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Avengers: End Game
    Hobbs & Shaw
    Toy Story 4
    Spider-Man: Far from Home
    Pokémon: Detective Pikachu
    MIB: International
    Captain Marvel
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum
    Godzilla: King of the Monsters
    Dumbo
    The Lion King
    IT: Chapter 2
    Cold Pursuit

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Avengers: Endgame is the big one (*bites nails*), Detective Pikachu being second place. :t025: (It looks so good, you guys!!)

Spider-Man: Far From Home looks good, but I'm sort of trying not to think about it until after Endgame. :shifty-eyed: I mean,
    Spoiler:

I'm excited about Frozen 2, but also worried, as one typically is when their old favorite movies (I was 14 when it came out) get sequels.

Probably not gonna get around to seeing the live-action Aladdin movie, but it looks interesting.

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark...Ngh. I just saw the trailer for that, and I wanna see it so bad, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle the spider scene!! :cry:

LuminescentUmbreon

Eeveelution Trainer
    Years
  • Avengers: Endgame is my number one. I've been following the MCU since it started back in '08 when I was a freshman in high school, though of course back then it wasn't officially the MCU as we know it now. I'm really curious as to the fate of my man Tony Stark. He's been my favorite all these years.
    Detective Pikachu has really been peeking my interest as of late though so I'll probably go see it too. Thankfully there's enough of a gap between them for my wallet to recover a little bit.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Kinda a self-proclaimed film buff so here we go

Avengers Endgame
    Spiderman Far From Home
    Detective Pikachu
    The Beach Bum
    Midsommar
    Booksmart
    Long Shot
    Ma
    MIB: International
    John Wick: Chapter 3
    The Lion King
    IT Chapter 2
    Toy Story 4
    Yesterday
    Zombieland 2
    A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (Mister Rogers film)
    Where'd You Go Bernadette ?
    Rocketman
    The New Mutants
    Xmen: Dark Phoenix
    Star Wars Episode IX
    Artemis Fowl
    Joker
    Godzilla: King of Monsters

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I'm looking forward to Spiderman: Far From Home, The Lion King, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Xmen: Dark Phoenix.

User Anon 1848

After seeing the final trailer I'm cautiously optimistic for the upcoming Joker movie.

Back