• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game(s) are you playing?

Years
    I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages lately...sure, they might be slightly older games, but this is the first chance I've had to play them. Though, to be more exact, I'm playing only Ages at the moment, as I've already beaten Seasons.

I also keep picking up Pokemon Sapphire every so often, but it doesn't hold my interest nearly as much as the other games. ^_^;;

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    x. Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
    x. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories [ish playing it again 'cause Mari ish uber excited for KH: II X3;]
    x. Tales of Symphonia
    x. Splinter Cell ['tis fun stepping on my friend in coop mode. 8DD]
    x. Mario Kart DS [fwee Mario~~]
    x. Final Fantasy X and X-2 [Rikku~! <3<3]

I think that ish it~ Although Mari ish getting new games on Friday. Waii~ishness! <3

Last edited:

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    Just got done that DBZ Tenkaichiwefdsfsd whatever it's called and the Star Wars: Battlefront 2. I enjoyed both. Right now since I finally got my copy from the comic store owner I ordered, I've been playing the Lego Star Wars, aside from it being a cheap blue CD that makes freaky noises in my PS2 even without scratches, I love this game, I mean I cut Darth Maul in two and they showed him cut in half rather then a rubberish suit like the actual Star Wars since they're lego's and it's always fun using the force to make them crumble. :) I'm also on my 4th season in Madden '05, I don't need any other football games because I love this one, been playing it ever since I bought it for $20 bucks, lol.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'm not playing anything else than GTA: San Andreas at the moment...

Happymike_29

-=Chain Gang Soldier=-
    Years
    Well I'm still playing Ragnarok Online, Pokemon Emerald Version on my GBA SP, Zoids Battle Legends and X-Men: Next Dimension on my Gamecube
    :) :) :) :)

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Im currently playing We Love Katamari PS2 (the most addicting game!), im going to enter a Halo 2 contest so Halo 2 Xbox, SSX On Tour Xbox, GTA: Liberty City Storie PSP, and Call of Duty 2 PS2

Makoto

Years
    Zelda: Wind Waker for the umpteenth time; it's that fun!
    Mario Kart DS
    Sonic advance 3, my old file got deleted ;_;

Back