• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen what gender will you choose?

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    I have a mixed oppioin on this as in my sapphire i used the girl in leaf green the boy in fire red the boy, in emerlad the boy and in ruby the girl. If i get both of them i gonna use the girl in peral and the boy in diamond to equal it out ^^

enyce

banned
    Years
    Ria said:
    Well... I tend to pick the girl because I... ah... AM one myself ^.^ Um, yeah ;) I picked the guy in Emerald, though, because there's just something WRONG with May's sprite O.o I can't pinpoint WHAT, exactly, it could be that... THING poking out of her head which is SUPPOSED to be hair, or the fact that they gave her the shoulders Mike Tyson would be proud of, I jst don't like her look in the game. Which is a pity, cause I really like May ^^; Ack... went into a rant... AGAIN... I'll go with the girl ^^;

Yeah I really dont like the look of mays head. It bothers me...

the boy in FR/LG his head was too big. then he looked like he walked on two peg legs. Like a pirate

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Rioku_Zanketa said:
    same here...normall I choose the guy cuz it's like a representation of me,......but the girl is as hot as I am good looking.....and like said before,the guy with the hat looks like a stuck up french dude...(mind me if I have hurt anyone's feelings somehow...)

Thanks... That makes me feel Happy... (Gives Evils)...

I'll make people unhappy by chosing the dude.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    The boy appear like a 8 years old kid. The girl appear like a 13 year old girl!
    But i still don't know...girl or boy...i m a boy but the boy in the game is ugly..but the girl is hot...???????

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    I'll be choosing the girl because, well, I am a girl, and her hat is cool. XD

I wish I knew why almost everyone hates the boy, I mean sure his hat's kinda weird, but it's not that bad, right? ._.;

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    Now that I think about it....why do all the pokemon characters have to wear a hat???

huh?.....sapphire wears a headband.....and I think sapphire looks cool....next to red...and silver...and blue...

I wish I knew why almost everyone hates the boy, I mean sure his hat's kinda weird, but it's not that bad, right? ._.;

well,normally this ain't my saying,..but in this case,....looks are everything....:laugh:

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    YEs it is horrible...even the overworld sprite's hat looks horrible

(talking about the boy)

I saw a scan picture of the overworld sprites infront of a house...and man the hat on the boy sprite...looked horrible.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I am choosing the girl because I am a girl. XD That's the way I go. XD

Besides, the guy looks kinda retarded. X_x

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
    I like the boys hat. ._.
    But yeah, I'll probahy pick the girl... being a girl and all..
    But I hope you can pick the gender of your rival, hah.

Back