• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What happened If

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    I think, Team Rocket broke up 3 years after Red & Blue, in the GAME story line. However, even though the anime mirrors the game in so many ways, Team Rocket was still around for Johto, (I think) This is because 3 years hadn't passed in the ANIME story line.

Team Rocket broke up after Red/Blue because the player character defeats Giovanni, which causes him to dismantle the organization. This hasn't happened in the anime at all, and likely it will never occur.

mars714

Comic Maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010

Team Rocket broke up after Red/Blue because the player character defeats Giovanni, which causes him to dismantle the organization. This hasn't happened in the anime at all, and likely it will never occur.

Okay, I thought it was something like that. cool.

Back