• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What happened to BW Episode 23, 24, and 26?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2018
    Okay, so I was watching Pokemon BW on the internet. I came upon Episode 23 and the website told me 23, 24, and 26 have been postponed indefinitely because of the Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan.

The only question I can possibly ask here is... why? What does the Earthquake and Tsunami have to do with those episodes?

I fail to see the point of keeping everyone from ever seeing them because of that (not being insensitive, just saying that it seems like an overreaction).

Years
  • From what I gather from the trailers of said episodes, it's because of some big showdown between Team Rocket and Plasma that Ash naturally gets involved in somehow. During said fight, a lot of the city they're in gets destroyed, and given the circumstances...yeah.

As for why they still haven't been aired...I dunno. I guess because they're still rebuilding? And I'm not entirely sure, but I think they were hit by another one recently.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2018
    I see...

Thanks for clearing up my confusion. Kinda sucks they will never be aired though, 23 and 24 had one bada** setup.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back