• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What happened to...

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
Years
  • ...Misty? I was watching Wish Maker (the movie), and when it was almost time for Jirachi to go, when Max was talking to Ash, and Ash said that he had a friend that left also, it made me think of Misty. What happened to her?

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Shes running the Gym in Cerulian City, she comes back for a few episdoes at the end of the hoenn league, but nothing has been said about her since then.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Did you miss the few episodes on Misty (Hoenn)? You ought to to watch it.. I think it's up for download on page 108 (plus minus few pages) on the episode clips request page.. It's quite cute ^^

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • miyo said:
    Did you miss the few episodes on Misty (Hoenn)? You ought to to watch it.. I think it's up for download on page 108 (plus minus few pages) on the episode clips request page.. It's quite cute ^^
    excuse me,but where is "page 108"?...I wanna download it too...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    She said it was the Episodes/Clips Request thread...

Anyhoo, Misty episodes will also be coming out on Pokemon Chronicles thats airing on Cartoon Network currently...
    If you have time on Saturday nights...I'd watch them. x3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • LegosJedi said:
    ...Misty? I was watching Wish Maker (the movie), and when it was almost time for Jirachi to go, when Max was talking to Ash, and Ash said that he had a friend that left also, it made me think of Misty. What happened to her?
    That is not what he said in the Japanese version, which is the orginal version of the show so really he has never said anything about missing her.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Sen said:
    That is not what he said in the Japanese version, which is the orginal version of the show so really he has never said anything about missing her.

I figured that was put in there by 4Kids...but what did he say in the Japanese version??

chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
    Years
  • I believe Ash was trying to philosophate about leaving friends behind and their bonds will grow stronger by that, but he somewhat failed at that attempt.

Sumshine 904

PokéDork
    Years
  • Misty went to the Cerulean Gym to take care of it while her sisters where on a cruise around the world, atleast that's what I've heard. I need to check Wikipidea to make sure I'm right or not.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    That was the first reason she left, but her sisters have been back for quite a while. They've been back at the Gym since before "The Princess and the Togepi" and is evident they're back in such episodes as "Luvdisc is a Most Splendored Thing" as well as the episodes where Ash returns to Kanto. However, Misty's grown too attached to Gym to just leave and her sisters aren't smart when it come to running the Gym. Basically, Misty's the only one that can run the Gym right. Besides, after what happened in "Cerulean Blue", Misty's finally become a Gym Leader and needs to uphlod that position.

Back