• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaRom

The Punk Nerd
    Years
    Well, I tried to access these forums a while back, and it apparently was down. FireFox gave me a 404. I yelled OMGWTF!!!oneone11!!!... I'm glad I can get to the forums again, but could somebody please explain to me what happened?

Guest123_x1

Maybe the complain about downtime sticky should be added as a link in this section's description (with the FAQ and Name Change Request)

T-Master

Omgz TM
    Years
    "O em gee double-u tee ef exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation one one one one exclamation exclamation" eh? I would have just yelled, "DAMN!" You might have gotten in trouble or something, but at least your parents wouldn't be administering the "medication". ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back