• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen what happens when...

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Well i am an AR hacker, i and i do what i call "in-bounds hacking"

its where i when i start a game i dont get level 100 max ev'd shiny Arcueses and play the game. I just play normal and sometimes i use a code to get all the Stickers or have all contest ecsesories, or get a lv 100 mild poffin to max out my pokes condition but thats it. Sometimes i do more, like get a lucario that can meteor mash, or a pikachu that can surf :D.

And yes i do use the Event items but only after i beat the E-4

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    huh huh you guys are smart the red "smiley face" means it is cured of pokerus me eggs can get it im sitting here right now with one and there is no such thing as a bad egg... idiots

there are bad eggs, i have about....5 left em in my box. and the bad eggs i have have Pokerus

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Pokesav is a program for your computer that can generate virtualy any type of AR code that can do almost everything imaginable(although in reason) in pokemon D/P

Back