• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What helps you get to sleep?

Simmons_2.0

-_- STOP STARING!!
    Years
    There was one already but it got closed. The thing that helps me get to sleep is using my Lv100 Blissey with illegal defense and spec.defense with a sharked ability called wonder guard and go up against gary in the elite 4. Then he an never hit and if he does it wont do much.

Natzap

Years
    Well I need some sort of noise. Like my tv or my cd player or something. Sometimes I just look through my year books from all those years ago and then fall asleep.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, I sleep in total darkness. XD I hate sleeping with lights on. >< Anyways, usually some soothing music also helps me to sleep. ^_^

But, have you ever had a night when something horrible happened earlier that day? Where you wanted to cry but didn't until nightfall when you were alone with your thoughts? Then balled your eyes out? I did...just last night. My beloved pet lizard, Zeus, died last night. I had him for an entire year. The saddest thing is...he never got to spend one Christmas with me... I am histerical with sadness...

Anyways, usually music works for me, otherwise just pitch-blackness is fine. ^^

~Kelsey

Simmons_2.0

-_- STOP STARING!!
    Years
    Kelsey said:
    Well, I sleep in total darkness. XD I hate sleeping with lights on. >< Anyways, usually some soothing music also helps me to sleep. ^_^

But, have you ever had a night when something horrible happened earlier that day? Where you wanted to cry but didn't until nightfall when you were alone with your thoughts? Then balled your eyes out? I did...just last night. My beloved pet lizard, Zeus, died last night. I had him for an entire year. The saddest thing is...he never got to spend one Christmas with me... I am histerical with sadness...

Anyways, usually music works for me, otherwise just pitch-blackness is fine. ^^

~Kelsey

yah ive had somthing terible happen to someone not me and i also hate sleeping with lights on because my cat sleeps in my room and her eyes glow and its just freaky so its either super bright or pitch black for me.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    For me it's my lovely T.V and my radio. I can't stand pitch blackness in my house but if i was sleeping outside I could also I can't stand no noise.

Last edited:

goth_espeon3

It's my cheese, MINE!!!!!!
    Years
    Natzap said:
    Well I need some sort of noise. Like my tv or my cd player or something. Sometimes I just look through my year books from all those years ago and then fall asleep.

Yeah, that helps me get to sleep. I also like to listen to the radio, or pop my favorite CD into my stereo and listen to that while I fall asleep.

Years
    Having a bit of light around helps me to sleep at times. O_o There are times when I honestly think I sleep better with having something like a desk lamp on...

Probably because I've screwed up my sleeping habits so much that I'm not used to actually sleeping at night, when it's dark. XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I usually just keep the TV going, but if not that maybe some music on "repeat" XD.

For some reason, I can't just stay in bed and slowly fall asleep, even if its like 3 in the mourning and I know I should be sleeping 0_o...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    To get to sleep I usually just stay up until midnight finishing homework... that tends to do the trick. -_-; Besides that, I just put my headphones on and set my cd player to repeat and I let it play all night. I don't mind light, but I prefer the dark... the only light I do sometimes leave on is my laptop...

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I usually stay up until 2.am thinking about what to do the next day and fall asleep sitting on my bed...

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I'm turning into an insomniac because of FFXI and video games and school. I think listening to music helps sleep. I like sleeping in total darkness in a nice comfortable bed. Bad noises such as dishes shuffling or desks moving prevent me from sleeping, other than that I'm a heavy sleeper. Oh yeah! listening to boring lectures also puts me to sleep.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Usually, a bed helps me get to sleep

But closing my eyes works too

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    I like to go to sleep listening to simple and clean ahh what a great song :D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Silence and darkness. If there is plenty of those factors, then I'll fall asleep for hours upon end. I once slept for a whole day during the summer, and once - my mum slept right through Christmas Day and woke up still thinking it was Dec 25th XD

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i need silence and darkness as well. really boring/mellow music helps too.

Back