• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What I your favourite? And what isn't ? Gen 3 pokemon

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Spr_3r_257.png
Spr_3r_264.png
Spr_3r_272.png
Spr_3r_282.png
Spr_3r_292.png
Spr_3r_302.png
Spr_3r_303.png
Spr_3r_310.png
Spr_3r_334.png
Spr_3r_337.png
Spr_3r_356.png
Spr_3r_378.png
Spr_3f_386A.png

God lol I didn't even try to narrow it down. I think gen 3 is very tight when it comes to Pokemon design. Everything looks great and as I went through the Hoenn Dex to pick some favorites of the batch, I couldn't find one I genuinely dislike. If I had to choose though, I would say Huntail. I think the Clamperl line is pretty unique, however I think Huntail could have been a little better. It's look is a little goofy and off-putting. Gorebyss is so pretty and I think something really edgy would have been a good foil to that, but instead we got something that looks a little silly. It's not hideous or anything, but still. Just one little bad egg in an otherwise near perfect batch of Pokemon.

Back