• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Ash never met any of his friends?

crobatdeluxe

You can't be a legend...
    Years
    I think, he would lose a great deal of his battles. And his Pokedex would not have data on certain types of Pokemon. What do you think?

Isabelle

★ Emo Princess ★
    Years
    I don't think so.. I guess he will go suffer.. Not just suffer but like problems. It's hard to solve problems. Even like the care for your pokemons. Sometimes he's like Over-acting to his pokemons. And his friends tell him the right way.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    We'd live the episode before AG a little more often. Other than that, he'd not have to wait for Brock to hit on girls or some girl to take a stab at a contest.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    He would most definitely have a rougher start when he left Pallet Town.
    But in the end he would have built a lot more experience in traveling than he had now.
    Back in AG004 Ash was being used that someone would cook. If Brock didn't appear, who knows what would happen.

As for battles, not sure about that. Ash did received a lot of advice in the early battles. He would lose a lot more if he didn't had his friends around. Though that would force him more to use his head and think things over.

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
    It's simple. Ash would die. What would he do without Brock? Brock cooked for him, cooked for his pokemon, gave him directions, seemed to be the only one in the anime with a map, gave him information about anything and everything, and a bunch of other stuff. Ash would definetely die without Brock.

OddBrad

Battlefield
    Years
    Wouldn't he have met other friends? x] This isn't sarcasm, it's just if I never met any of my friends in real life, I'd have met and made others. I assume he'd have done the same.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2009
    Well, guess he might've made other friends. But if he didn't, he would miss out on lots of advice and companionship, though he'd learn to be more independent too.

Back