• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Pokemon And Naruto Were In The Same World?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2006
    *~Silver~* said:
    I think, sadly there would be a few more dead ninjas, and lots more dead pokemon, and slightly lazier ninjas as well.

really? im thinking your about one chromosone short of down syndrome.

p.s. my favorite pokemon is the latern:chinese:

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I think there's already ninja trainers.. So it's not gonna be very surprised seeing more ninjas becoming trainers.. But Gaara and Sasuke with a pokemon.. That's like.. weird..

KageSora

Rukario Fan
    Years
    Again, I say that Charizard will pwn all the ninjas. They cannot stand against his might! CHAAAARRR!!!! ::insert Charizard's roar here::

That, or Pikachu would have fun zapping them. I mean, those Kunai and Shuriken are metal, so are the headbands. So, they are lightning rods.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Originally posted by KageSora
    Again, I say that Charizard will pwn all the ninjas. They cannot stand against his might! CHAAAARRR!!!! ::insert Charizard's roar here::

That, or Pikachu would have fun zapping them. I mean, those Kunai and Shuriken are metal, so are the headbands. So, they are lightning rods.

GRRRR *burns* Yeah well what if your 'charizard' or Pikachu come across some like, oh say, Kiba's dog in red form? ;P Mind you, I read the Manga and believe me Akamaru gets waaay bigger in the future (plus it doesn't carry metal). Also what about long distance fighters, hmm? Your Pokemon can't win then lol. Or what if Sasuke-Kun or Itachi-Kun casted an illusion on them? Or what if Kakashi-Kun uses that illusion attack that ends up ACTUALLY hurting them and they end up like, loosing a limb or something? :P:P

I like Pokemon, but NEVER mess with Naruto~

And some people think of Ninja becoming Pokemon trainers, but what if the Pokemon actually become the Ninja? XD *imagines Ninja Pikachu and Eevee* So adorable! And yet..So cool X3

Aikyou

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2006
    A single picture would answer all this crap...
    What if Pokemon And Naruto Were In The Same World?

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
    Fls4eva said:
    I think there's already ninja trainers.. So it's not gonna be very surprised seeing more ninjas becoming trainers.. But Gaara and Sasuke with a pokemon.. That's like.. weird..
    LoL....
    Gaara...With pokemon...I think it will be a sandslash...If I'm not wrong thats what its called..And for sasuke....LoL....Couldnt imagine....
    How bout imagining Gaara throwing a pokeball...LOL

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    I think the pokemon trainers and the ninjas would probably just...well, not ignore each other, but the ninjas would be busy fighting against other ninjas and carrying out their missions and stuff, and the trainers would be occupied with each other, so I don't think much would change. I guess some ninjas would summon legendaries rather than animals, and have pokemon partners, but I think most people would continue the way they're living in their seperate worlds.

If they did unite, well, pokemon would most certainly loose.
    Cute picture, btw, but Sasuke reminds me more of a charmander than an ekans. Not sure why.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2006
    hmmm... i don't even want to think of this EVER being possible as i personally find naratu (or however the hell you spell it) lame. they make ninjas out to be some kind of martial arts expert when ninjas were, more then likely, mostly just espionage.
    at least with pokemon it's believable, albeit extreme make-believe, but believable because people do use their pets in various competitions.

Back