• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Pokemon were real??

Minto

Disgruntled Jigglypuff
    Years
    It would be awesome if it was the Pokémon Universe. Nothing to worry about there.

But in the real-world? Nuh-uh D: It'd be total chaos. Awful. *nodnod*

But I've always dreamed of having an Espeon. Because really, who doesn't want powered-up animals as your companions :D

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    People would use pokemon for distruction
    the world wouldnt survive long!
    But if the pokemon world of happiness was real then omg awesome!
    Id have Metapod and Absol and we would be terrible battlers but the best of friends :D

i agree 100 percent, especially about the second part^_^"!

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
    I think if Pokemon was real, People would mistrust them like in the Poke Universe. I've always wanted it to be real, I'd love to have my own Piplup and Dragonair...

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    i agree 50/50
    pokemon may have a different impact on people.
    but i love pokemon & i want them to be real!!!

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    jessy & james never catch anything, (accidentally,yes)
    thats why its safe to assume that they are not a so much big threat to the world of pokemon.

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
    If Pokemon were real, it would be so insanely cruel, and I'd be trying to get the capturing and battling of the poor things banned.

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    if pokemon were real, it would be fuggin awesome. You can keep it as a pet but at the same time you can battle!

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    If pokemon were real, i'd punch myself in the nuts.

tkay1493

Water pokemon Trainer!
    Years
    O please...
    You people who want the legenary pokemon to rule the world disgust me. Like people say they are busy keeping the world in balnce...
    But as for those n00b trainers who use hyperbeams everywhere, then well officers would ahve to have strong poekmon to take them down and lock them up.
    As for me, i would of course go on a pokemon journey. I would bring my two clostes friend. I would want to travel aeound the world and beat gyms. And at least compete in Indigo PLatoe and the silver confrence. along wiht hoeen league, battle fronteire and Shinnoh league.
    My team would be:
    Donfan or Hitmontop
    noctowl or Gardevoir or Gallade
    Dragonite
    Milotic or Blastoise
    Raichu or eletravire
    Rapadash or Crobat

After i compete in all the elete fours and what not, i would dedicate my lif to stopping team rocket, magma, aqua, and galactic. I would protect the legenary pokemon from them.
    I woudl form a group of pokemon trainers to stop them.
    Then i would eventually become a gym leader...
    man that would be great!

Back