• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Pokemon were real?

Years
  • Ignoring the whole world getting destroyed thing, When all is said and done, I probably think Humanity is going to miss the days when we were alone. We already have people dreaming about days of past(elders mostly, but still), and a world shattering event such as Pokemon existing will just amplify it. I can picture it now;

"I miss the good old days. Back then we practically had the place to ourselves, we could do whatever we wanted. Sure the world wasn't perfect back then, but what is? Now we have to deal with fire breathing dragons and *mumbling*"

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    That would be awesome!

Except for the fact that it would be only too easy to cause destruction. The whole world would just be thrown into chaos, as it was mentioned above. In the Pokemon anime, you have to admit, the 'bad guys' aren't very smart. Unfortunately, its not the same in the real world. People would think of all sorts of terrible things to do with the power of pokemon. However, if they didn't have any real 'destructive' moves, then I suppose it wouldn't do all that much harm. They would be just like pets then though, which pretty much takes the thrill out of pokemon except that you can fly on their backs and stuff.

dutchmuffin77

...not dutch
    Years
  • So what would you do if poekmon were real?
    I myself would begin a journey(who cares about normal school if pokemon exist)...
    if pokemon were real, school probably wouldn't be normal if the world was like what it is in the anime, but i think i would go on a journey too if pokemon were real

West the Hardcore Nerd

Giggles at the ghosties!
    Years
  • They're abilities would be abused, of course. Terrorists would wreak havoc and wanton destruction with Electrode, serial killers would violently dismember victims with Bisharp, bank robbers would shoot up the place with Remoraid, and fat people would hang hammocks on Torterra!

Actually, the hammock idea sounds pretty good. Get cracking, scientists!

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • If pokemon were so much of a threat to the human race people wouldn't be stuffing them in little red and white balls. They would just be more powerful animals and humanity would be able to deal with them, the only pokemon that would even surpass our current warfare are the legendarys which would be impossible to catch and wouldn't bother anyone.

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
    Years
  • Course there would be gangs and terrorists, and Pokemon would replace animals. But we'd have countries in pokeraces instead of arms races. I would probably train a Flygon, Toxicroak, Shedinja, Daikenki, Swampert, and Garchomp for defense and general flying etc.
    I would be part of the Pokemon religion, where Arceus is the "god"
    The USA, being retarded and all, would probably ban Pokemon.

As for me, I'd set off on finding Arceus and Deoxys, and try to be the best trainer.
    Simple, eh? :P

Back