• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they made a "new" Eevee?

firefight

I like people
    Years
    i would LOVE it! i like collecting them, and even if you dont fight with them they're fun to have!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    Personally, if anything, I'd rather GF add an Eeveelution that can only be achieved through the level up system. It would still be a feline-like, in order to follow suite with the other Eeveelutions, but would retain it's strictly normal-type just with some better stats, design and available moveset.

Maybe even a Mega-evolutionMega-Eeveelution?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2018
    For some reason a eevee dragon type frightens
    Me, because it means that eevee getting a evolution in all pokemon types will be a reality, and then whats next? Mega evolution, for 18 different types? Wait they could milk that one, i think theres a conspiracy as to why eevee does not have dragon type, though eevee will have one before this franchise is over.

Back