• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if They Were Real Part 2 Rated PG 16 (OOC thread)

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
  • Good list Nideous. I agree with most of it. But John and Israel are tied for second while Earl gets a high third in my opinion. Don't worry PinkSapphire you'll get better as you get more experience. I don't think we've seen Sapphire battle yet.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Sapph, I have not seen you battle yet, therefore I can't possibly determine where you would sit on that list. I decided to wait until you battle before making a decision. Battle a few times, and I'll revise my list.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Ehehehe sorry ^^;; i forgot that... :p don't worry, everyone will see her battle soon enough ^^

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • No it's not dead, i just saw your post in the IC thread, sorry i didnt notice it was my turn to post, luckily i didn't had much to post anyway

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • I'm sorry guys, but my brother is kicking me out, and I'm moving back to GA with my dad. He has no net, so my posting ability will be spotty to non existant... Sorry, but I might have to withdraw from this RP.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Awwww :( i'm sorry to hear that... ShinyDiamond can't get on PC either for some time... Probely till next week or so...

Back