• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2015
Hey guys, I am a returning RPer to this are Rp due to having to drop out because of medical reason. Here is my SU.

Spoiler:

Questions:
1. Where is a good place to start?
2. What important information should I know?

Thanks for letting me rejoin.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
1. Maybe outside your hometown, heading down the interstate to the nearest Gym - which happens to be in Chicago, nevermind. Start at the gym or something @_@
2. Would it kill you to read a book hundred posts?

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Hey guys, I am a returning RPer to this are Rp due to having to drop out because of medical reason. Here is my SU.

Spoiler:

Questions:
1. Where is a good place to start?
2. What important information should I know?

Thanks for letting me rejoin.

You're welcome we're always happy to have new members, as for you're questions.

1. Where is a good place to start? Do you mean location wise? or when to jump in? As far as location, I'd recommend Florida if you want to meet a character because my character Israel is there, or Texas if you weant to meet the other characters. As for when you start, I'd say anytime you want to.

2. What important information should I know? Just ask about what ever
you want to know and I or someone would be happy to answer it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2015
One more question if I do decide to battle the Chicago Gym leader if a name isn't given to them yet, can I give them one?

Pokemon Updated
Murkrow (Male)
Karasu
Level: 15
Moveset: Brave Bird, Pursuit, Haze, Wing Attack

Vulpix (Female)
Aoki
Level: 14
Moveset: Flare Blitz, Hex, Quick Attack, Fire Spin

Drilbur (Male)
Kiyoshi
Level: 11
Moveset: Scratch, Mud Sport, Rapid Spin, Mud-Slap

Last edited:

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
One more question if I do decide to battle the Chicago Gym leader if a name isn't given to them yet, can I give them one?

Of course you can. All of us are pretty much making the names of the leaders up as we go along. But remember Gym leaders have Pokemon leveled in the 30's and 40's, and sometimes even 50's, you might have to train.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
So, I now have a legit Shaymin on my Diamond game, but my DSiXL's still broken, so...

Well, I have a Shaymin.
My arguement is invalid.

U GUYZ JELLY?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I apologize everyone for my absence. Yesterday was a day for me to catch up on sleep. Sorry.

So, let's do it to it!

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
It's all cool. Anyways, I posted my massive post. I'll be off in three hours myself though. Just saying.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Still on. Will only be on for a hour and a half. Had other things to do on the computer today.

Back