• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if you had an arch nemesis?

Years
    An archnemesis? I'd say mine would have to be someone with a charisma almost like that of a cult leader who draws followers with false promises of happiness. He would have command over other people like a dictator with an iron fist yet somehow they'd obey him happily, calling my suggestions that they are brainwashed "stupid" or something juvenile like that. And this archnemesis would have to do better at me in school as well, albeit with more cheating on tests and assignments.

Too long; didn't read: I have a problem with cult of personalities. Anyone with one is a good candidate for my enemy.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I guess I have one. My cousin is my age and we're basically the same, but we try to outwit each other a lot.

Back