• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if.............

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Yeah,committing suicide is a bad idea,although its pokemon gone....*stabs self*

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    Well you said we would still have the memory of it, Nintendo would just remaKE THE GAMES!

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    you guys are making me depressed with this thread... I don't even want to go into details...

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I'd probably be sad for a little, then just shrug it off and get on with things, find the next thing, and carry on.

Because, ultimately, everything has to come to an end at some point. But the thing is, Pokémon will be around for another 10 years or more, no doubt. lol.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    LOL... I would cry but commitin suicide is just plain drama queen-ish... Well in your guys case, drama king-ish...
    Hahaha lets see, no pokemon but still have the memory... Easy, i'll get over it with...
    *grabs kitteh, goldfish*
    Go Kitteh! Bite Attack!! Critical Hit!! Goldfish fainted!
    Kitteh belly is full after eating goldfish > Mystery dungeon parody sorta thang...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    What would I do?
    I would sit in the middle of my room staring at the wall until I died of starvation.
    (There is no reason to live without Pokémon!)

No, I would probably just get much more into other animé.
    However, it would be horrible if Pokémon didn't exist. For one, PokéCommunity wouldn't exist! Think about that...

Miss_Harleen

You're average trainer
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    I would probably do some extensive crying. Then, I'd spend a lot of time online with you people reminiscing about when it existed.

Then, I'd get a lot deeper into my Batman addiction. xD

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    Do the same thing as you.

...Either that, or "have" the idea, and make tons of money. >:3

...Anyway, life without Blaziken is useless. ;_; *huggles Aaron*

Exactly, SB. *evil laugh* MUHAHAHA!

Well, I wouldn't go as far as commiting suicide, because I still have Itachi. *hugglez Itachi* Though I would miss Umbreon... Lucario... Lugia... Flygon... T.T And my awesome Trepmaws the Swampert II. (Trepmaws is Swampert backwards. May Trepmaws I (who was deleted by my sister... T.T) rest in peace. And may the whammies stay away from your grave. XD)

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    What would I do?
    I would sit in the middle of my room staring at the wall until I died of starvation.
    (There is no reason to live without Pokémon!)

No, I would probably just get much more into other animé.
    However, it would be horrible if Pokémon didn't exist. For one, PokéCommunity wouldn't exist! Think about that...
    Yeah pokemon is connected to everything realed to it....

Back