• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if...?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
We wouldn't know the difference and would act like it's normal.

WHAT IF the next generation Pokemon included two pokewalkers: One normal, as in HG/SS, and the other so that you can put TRAINERS that you beat in it and shake them around inside!

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I would sell that trainerwalker for a cheap buck.

What if the lavender town theme actually turned people into zombies?

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Then it would sell out so quick that you'd find it on ebay for like $400

What if... said game was downloadable?

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Internet will died.

What if said game had only 5 copies?

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Then the internet would die...again.

What if Microsoft took over Nintendo and released said game foe Kinect! (But it still had all 649 pokemon, plus character customization)

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
People would run around trying to hit each other instead of battling and if battles were made, then pokemon battle would erupt into DBZ like fight sequences which destroy everything in its path.AWESOME.

What if same game was made real as in everything was actual life?

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Well, seeing how powerful pokemon can get in the games, I'd say WW3.

What if... Arceus evolved into Magikarp at level 100?

Ice Queen

I Love May
Years
Now that would be awesome if only they did. I would go out to the cloest shop that sells Pokemon games and buy Platinum.

What if the us governmernt put a ban on all Pokemon games and if anyone was caught with a Poekmon game they would be killed?

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
Then I'd move to Japan. I have been meaning to do that for quite a while.

What if Pokemon Black and White were canceled?

EliteNeutrono37

Dragon Tamer
Years
I'd cry, then play some more HeartGold.

What if the roles of Pokemon and Trainers was reversed? Meaning, the Pokemon were training the Trainers to fight other Trainers and were catching wild Trainers with Pokeballs.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Don't you mean catching the trainers with TrainerBalls? Anyways, I think that the games would start off with a message from the grand Prof. MARRIL. He would ask you your name, what your gender was (You'd either be a Male Nidoran or a Female Nidoran, what your Rivals name was (and he'd be a Duskull) and would then send you out into the world of TrainerMon.

What if... the games had a feature so that the amount of money you had in real life would be equivelent to the amount you had in the game?

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
then yellow would be an easy game

what if team rocket actually steals pikachu

EliteNeutrono37

Dragon Tamer
Years
Then the series would lose its comic relief. Their whole mission was to steal Pikachu; what are they going to do now? Harass some other 10-year old with a Pokemon they want.

What if Jirachi appeared in your room and said that it would grant you one wish?

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
I'd ask it if it was a genie.

What if a Deoxys and Rayquaza appeared in your town and started fighting?

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
Years
I'd poop bricks and die on the spot of happiness of seeing a RL Pokemon.

What if they had holograms of Pokemon that you can actually battle with?

Back