• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What inspired your username?

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    everytime i right down a high score or a profile name on a game or something I always put AAA.So since I name myself on the pkmn games "AAA" I thought it would be fun to name my username on this pokemon forum "AAA" but it didn't let me, so I just put "The Real AAA" since i am the real AAA

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Well, I hate Pop Culture, pop/hip hop/rap music, ipods and all that electronic music stuff. Fergie and the songs "Glamorous" and "Fergilicious" bad we want this username even worse.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Well, I hate Pop Culture, pop/hip hop/rap music, ipods and all that electronic music stuff. Fergie and the songs "Glamorous" and "Fergilicious" bad we want this username even worse.

Dude..are you serious? I love those songs! >_<

I like to listen to Fergie really loud in my room, alone, at 3 in the morning, by myself, and practice my booty shaking to them.

Hehe, just kidding..kinda...

xD I posted here before with my old username, but i got in changed from Murderface. like my last, this is just another generic name I thought up based on another Metalocalypse character =/

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I inspired my username in Weavile and its Japanese name Manyula.
    It looked cool, and I prefered the name "Manyula" over "Weavile", so... I just added "Mystic" because I have a Weavile sprite edited by myself so it looks like a Dragon-type, so here's my username and my avatar. He's pointing at you...
    But I'll change my username soon, when I can do it (September's last days).

Years
    Not too sure anymore. I changed it to this quite a while ago. I think I seen it on some other site and it just caught my eye is all. No deep meaning behind it.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Dude..are you serious? I love those songs! >_<

I like to listen to Fergie really loud in my room, alone, at 3 in the morning, by myself, and practice my booty shaking to them.

Hehe, just kidding..kinda...

xD I posted here before with my old username, but i got in changed from Murderface. like my last, this is just another generic name I thought up based on another Metalocalypse character =/

i liked murderface alot better than toki wartooth (0_o)

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    gonbe is munchlax in japanese and neko is cat. 25 stands for my birthday (february 5th)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Chocolate Fudge Cake inspired me.

Hence, Fudge.. With a W instead of F makes..

Wudge!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    digimon...completely based off of digimon
    "Digispirit Virus" was my original username so basic breakdown
    Digi - Digimon
    spirit - Spirit Evolution (Frontier was the on-air show at the time)
    Virus - digimon type, and it sounded better than tacking data or vaccine on the end

it eventually got shortened down to "digi-kun" cuz people started to call me by digi

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    Illusion is the name of one of my Lugia, she is very loyal to her master (Dusk the Lugia), and she can vanish into mist, her singing is powerful (weird, I know), she awakens a merciless destroyer every like... 1000 years, and she can't die unless Blackstar the Charizard or Emerald the Flygon dies. (very uber, I know)

Raigen is the name of an Umbreon, who saves Isabel the Flygon (from Mariette the Ninetales) and Seekedrove the Lugia (from Tory the Persain (chosen one >.<)'s lives, she can sort of morph into a sort of human form (forgot what it's called. XD) Raigen means Thunderwing.

Yup, you guys are probably VERY confused now. XD Oh. Wait.

The above characters are fan characters. Obviously. XD

Edit: I will blow up those XD's now.

Last edited:
    Back