• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Instruments Can You Play?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The whistle :/ No, really ive never been into playing musical instruments

If you've never been into playing instruments, there is really no reason to be replying to this thread since it really doesn't offer anything to the discussion other than simple SPAM.

Sometimes things are just better left unsaid. Consider this a warning not to post pointless information in threads that ask a question to those actually interested in the subject at hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I can play one tune on an ocarina I bought in a romani market xD I'm in the process of attempting to identify it and figure out which note is which.

I played the recorder as a child. I was great, then the club stopped and that was the end of that.

I would seriously love to play the banjo, though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    All of you people are too great at instruments. So many instruments that you all play, and so much of skills, it's just too much for me...

I myself can only play the guitar, and a little bit of piano. I neither have any good teacher at hand, nor the time right now. But I do want to master guitar, piano, harmonica and drums. I just wonder if I'll ever make it...

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    ok only 3 i can play saxaphone really good thats the big one and flute dont ask y and guitar becuase of music class and piano sort of wait thats 4

Years
    Well I'm learning the guitar. Haven't made much progress in the last year though, I hope to get better at it this year. Probably didn't make much progress because I was holding the pick incorrectly, ha ha.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Piano - FINALLY got to grade 1... Gee, I've been playing it for like, seven years! I've switched from out of school lessons to in school, dropped lessons for a year then returned... Gah... Dropping it for good now though. I'll practise by myself, but no more lessons.
    I used to play the recorder, and I'd love to play the violin and guitar. ^_^
    xX

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I can play the acoustic guitar pretty well actually, and that's pretty much my main instrument. I can play a couple riffs on an electric guitar (Sweet Child O' Mine, etc.), but that's it. I'm trying to learn the harmonica and the piano, 'trying' being the key word in this sentence.

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I only played guitar, that's all I really want to play piano and violin, I only played guitar for my band.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    heh, well parade season is coming up so a march wit clairnet, play a little bit of guitar, bass, and piano....but the thing ive always wanted to do was tener and base drums. (f@ck yea drumline)

Back