• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is Pokemon Colloseum?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • It is the first 3D pok?mon RPG for the GameCube. Thestoryline involves an evil corporation turning pok?mon evil and using them for evil things. You play as a good guy who goes off and turns the pok?mon back to good and rescuing them from that evil corporation. You can tell I really haven't been able to play it yet. XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    When you win against the bad guys, you often have a chance to actually take their pokemon from them. They're evil pokemon at first, but once the evil leaves, they can learn their regular attacks. That's in Story Mode
    In Challenge Mode, you can actually transfer pokemon from your GBA games onto Colosseum and battle with them ^^

I have more info on my site: https://www.dadragonz.com/index.php?df=colosseum

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • You actually play as a guy that use to be one of the best people in this corperaton, who has turned on them to snatch them back XD.

Revenge is sweet isnt it XD

Pokemon_Veteran

Back