• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Is the best Move set For the following pokemon☼

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    What Would Be The Best Move Set for:
    Tyranitar
    charizard
    blastois
    Manectric
    Spiritomb
    shinx

These are all LvL 100 legit but i need good move sets

Years
    Tyranitar:
    Choice Band
    Crunch
    Stone Edge
    Earthquake
    Pursuit

Charizard:
    Choice Band
    Flare Blitz
    Earthquake
    Focus Punch
    Rock Slide

Blastoise:
    Choice Specs
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Hidden Power Glass
    Focus Blast

Manectric:
    Choice Specs
    Thunderbolt
    Overheat
    Hidden Power Ice
    Hyper Beam

Spiritomb:
    Leftovers
    Hypnosis
    Nasty Plot
    Shadow Ball
    Hidden Power Fighting

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Got ye but i dont under stand why u put them their then but ok any other opinions on his post or any other move sets?

Years
    What the heck! Why didn't you evolve it, if you evolved it, it will have better stats...but if you wish, you can use the moveset what I thought of for Shinx.

Years
    Well no crap I said don't use them! and I hope he doesn't use them because I've been playing this Poke'mon Pearl/Diamond since it came out and I've beat it 50 some times. The first time I beat it...I beat it in 2 days after it came out!

Years
    What the hell does tennis got to do with Poke'mon!? and I'm trying to help him by setting a good moveset for him! and I ain't no ****ing noob...and if you ain't to man enough to stand these swearing words....go and tell on your mommy moderators!

Years
    Lol oh **** yeah I can! All of my poke'mon, which I still have on my Diamond are all EV trained...and I didn't want to ****ing tell him the EV's because I didn't ****ing feel like it! and if you want to ***** some more that I'm wrong go ****ing do it!

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    i can admit i am a noob when it comes to ev training and setting good move sets but m pretty good with everything else yesw i have played every poke'mon game but some things i am still not good with

And can we get back on subject??

Years
    Lol hah!...an elite trainer, that been playing poke'mon since I was a kid!, helping out a noob that doesn't know how to EV train or even know how to get a good moveset!

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Don't worry, ill delete all mine and just write a rate. Sorry if this has annoyed you.
    Krome; I have nothing more to say to you. For the third time if you have a problem tell me over PM ok?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    No idont have the answer to my question and i wish u would delete your post to u have annoyed me greatly and iwish for uto not help me what so ever

With all do respect,
    Wish

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back