• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What is the fastest way through Emerald?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    This didn't look like a simple question, so...

I'm trying to get through Emerald as fast as I can. Can anyone help me?
    -What starter should I use?
    -What pokemon should I catch?
    Any other advice would be helpful.
    Thanks

Dragonite Tamer

I'll never leave you behind.
    Years
    I'd always start with torchic, and then catch a taillow, zigzagoon and shroomish with effect spore. It should be easy then until you get to Tate&Liza. Then get a spheal from shoal cave and evolve it to a walrein on lvl42. This doesn't take too much time with the right training. Give it surf and get a sharpedo with crunch and a kecleon with shock wave to beat xatu. Once you have defeated Juan all Pokemon will obey you so you could trade over some decent ones for the elite4. Hope this helps!;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Thanks! Finally someone has helped me.
    Once you have defeated Juan all Pokemon will obey you so you could trade over some decent ones for the elite4
    I can't trade, so...

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
    Are you trying to trade Pokemon who aren't in the 'Hoenn dex' (Found in- game)? To get pokemon like Raticate you need the 'National dex' which you recieve after defeating the E4

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    No, I meant I have no one to trade with, and I'm not going to buy another GBA just to trade.

Back