• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the greatest thing you have accomplished

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    What is the one thing in your life you can say with pride and not be embarresed about? Mine would be going through a work interview and making the interviewer laugh, she looked pretty sad and I asked whats wrong she explained after the interview was over and it was about her kids and how much of a pain they are, I replied try having teenagers ask my mom and dad! You may not find this funny but it made her laugh at least, the awesome thing is though I got the job too!!! :laugh:

~ ARCANINE1993

Jakealot

A whole lot of Jake
    Years
    Definetly...singing/playing Hot For Teacher with my rock band in front
    of the entire school and blowing their minds out. Best feeling in the world.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Umm, maybe getting primary school captain? xD;
    Winning an art contest there, making the New Zealand tour team for footy, regionals for running.
    I dunno, not much xD

Back