• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is the legendary trio in this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
  • It's a good thing he's not an ubber cause you can only use non-ubber pokemon in Nintendo tournaments.

However, I think he may be a legendary, because of something I seen in a different thread... :__:

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    It's a good thing he's not an ubber cause you can only use non-ubber pokemon in Nintendo tournaments.

However, I think he may be a legendary, because of something I seen in a different thread... :__:

yea.... i hope so , but still weird cause it is has a gender

Wally4eva

Intermediate Webmaster
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    he is not legend:
    He has a pre evo
    He is in the middle of the shinou dex
    There is enough legends for shinou already

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • Well that's good...

I'm glad he's not cause then you couldn't even use it without being called a cowered.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    I think it't the three dragons, Parukia, Diaruga, and Giratina.
    What is the legendary trio in this game?

That'd be giratina, a ghost/dragon type.

no,on Serebii it sayd the the 3 pyshics(sp)are the legendary trio.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    AND WHO SAID SO!!! CAN SO YOU PROOF IT FOR US TO SE,BECAUSE EVERY ONE JUSTS CHATING WHAT THEY LIKE.(MAKE UP STORYS)EVERY TIME A NEW POKEMON GAME IS COMING OUT.

Be quiet. Why are you so offensive and WHY DO YOU ALMOST ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPS?? IT GETS ANNOYING FAST!

Ice demon said:
    manaphy is a LEGENDARY pokemon.It is in the league of mew,celebi and jirachi and like all of them, it is only obtainable in special events/gameshark.
    Unlike its cousins, manaphy can do one new thing..It can breed with ditto to give another pokemon - Fione.[Fiore?..I know it as fione]
    However, Fione CANNOT evolve into manaphy and maybe considered a fully evolved pokemon in its own right.All its base stats are 80 making it much weaker than manaphy [glalie level].

Thank you.

Wally4eva said:
    he is not legend:
    He has a pre evo
    He is in the middle of the shinou dex
    There is enough legends for shinou already

Manaphy has a prevo (kinda) and is in the middle, AS ARE PALKIA & DIALGA, so those are not valid reasons.

And, everyone, let's get this clear: the Psychics are like the Regis were in RSE, and Palkia, Dialga, & Giratina are like Kyogre, Groudon, & Rayquaza.

End of story.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Be quiet. Why are you so offensive and WHY DO YOU ALMOST ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPS?? IT GETS ANNOYING FAST!

Thank you.

Manaphy has a prevo (kinda) and is in the middle, AS ARE PALKIA & DIALGA, so those are not valid reasons.

And, everyone, let's get this clear: the Psychics are like the Regis were in RSE, and Palkia, Dialga, & Giratina are like Kyogre, Groudon, & Rayquaza.

End of story.

where can i find a pic. of the third one (giratina) it sounds cool

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Yup those are the ones! btw have you checked their entries on bulbapedia yet? They look really ... different

and I cant decide if its in a good way or not

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2006
    When i saw giratina it didnt really strike me as the third in the trio, because giratina and hidoran both become available at the same time, are at the same level, have the same base stats etc, so I kinda grouped them together. But I suppose it makes sense three dragons

Orre Champion

not n00b
    Years
  • I think it't the three dragons, Parukia, Diaruga, and Giratina.
    What is the legendary trio in this game?

That'd be giratina, a ghost/dragon type.
    first of all,parukia is the main legendary for pearl like lugia for silver and kyogre for saphirre,and diarugia the same,but just for Diamond,so basically,no it's not
    Basically these Pokemon seem like Legendaries:
    The Psychic Trio
    Regigigas
    The Kirin thingy AKA Mr. 493
    The Fire/Steel Turtly thing
    The Hedgehog
    Dialga/Palkia
    Manaphy
    "Fiore"
    The Crescent Looking Thingy
    The Dark Pokemon that looks like a Ghost Pokemon

13 Legendaries!!!
    what about Lucario,and it's diarugia and parukia,not what you put in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back