• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the one Pokemon you just can't find?

Adore

Party.
    Years
    We all have one Pokemon that is either extremely rare locally, or we just have had bad luck finding.

What haven't you found yet, PC?

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2017
    Lapras, never seen one on the radar. Yet there they are taunting me in gyms!

Meanwhile, caught another wild Snorlax today. A Snorlax is still a rare sight, but Growlithe are relatively common here.

Last edited:

Adore

Party.
    Years
    Lapras is extremely rare here too, despite that everyone around me seems to have them in droves. I was lucky enough to catch one at the beach a few weeks ago, though.

My hardest-to-find is probably Aerodactyl, Lickitung, or Grimer. The local biome just doesn't support them spawning here. But Aerodactyl is the rarest of them all for me. I've at least seen Grimer and Lickitung on my radar once, even though I've never caught them. That isn't the case for Aero, unfortunately.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    Farfetch'd - Asia's regional exclusive. I am from Asia and nearby countries have confirmed reports of availability.

Seen one in a gym (hopefully not obtained thru GPS spoofing).

This will probably go down as my Gen I discrepancy. Almost done with the Char-line and I will reach 141/142.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    lapras. a 2300+ cp one ran away after one ultra ball a few weeks ago, another one on my nearby list disappeared before i got to it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    The ones I have only 0-3 of include

Charmander 3
    Ekans 3
    Sandshrew 2
    Diglett 1
    Mankey 3
    Growlithe 1
    Machop 1
    Magnemite 1
    Farfetch'd 0
    Doduo 2
    Grimer 1
    Onix 0
    Voltorb 3
    Hitmonchan 0
    Hitmonlee 0
    Lickitung 0
    Chansey 0
    Kangaskhan 0
    Mr. Mime 0
    Scyther 1 egg
    Electabuzz 2 eggs
    Magmar 0
    Pinsir 2
    Lapras 1 egg
    Ditto 0
    Porygon 0
    Omanyte 1
    Kabuto 0
    Aerodactyl 0
    Snorlax 0

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
    It used to be Porygon, but I caught one on my way home from work today!! Much excite. Now, I'd say it's either Snorlax or Hitmonchan. Never seen either, and only a Snorlax has ever appeared on my nearby list, but it never spawned.

Back