• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is this I don't even?

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    Well, here is some of my old sprites.
    I don't really know why I'm uploading some of these.​
    Well then, I'll put them into categories.
    Hover over for info

Spoiled version
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

scotlineV3

I ♥ Krabby Patties (XDDDD)
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2014
    WOW, Ur works are so great, i like them, U R a inice spriter, update more things to see it, because you have talent!

AWESOME! :)

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    WOW, Ur works are so great, i like them, U R a inice spriter, update more things to see it, because you have talent!

AWESOME! :)

Oh, thanks.
    Some of the are a bit old.

ANYWAY LOOK HERE FOR USING THEM AND CRAP.
    You can't take any of these without asking.
    If you want to use some tell me which you would like to use and what for.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    I really like several of the works in the "know as good" section.

I need a good background for a title screen in my hack, Pokemon The Tempest, and I think "Sea Breeze" would be absolutely perfect for it! Could you give me permission to use it as the background for the title screen in my hack, please? I will credit you of course, if I use it. Could you PM me or post a message on my profile if you say yes? or just post here, whatever works.

Thanks!

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    I really like several of the works in the "know as good" section.

I need a good background for a title screen in my hack, Pokemon The Tempest, and I think "Sea Breeze" would be absolutely perfect for it! Could you give me permission to use it as the background for the title screen in my hack, please? I will credit you of course, if I use it. Could you PM me or post a message on my profile if you say yes? or just post here, whatever works.

Thanks!
    Oh thanks!

Well, I really would.
    But I let one of my close friends you the background, for his game; Pokémon Ametrine

Also it is around 64 colours, and as a past hacker I know that i'd need to be around 12 to get an official looking title-screen.

Sorry, feel free to request something easy.

Back