• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is underneath diglett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayselipera

Diglett appears to be very similar to the artificial moles used in Whac-A-Mole arcade games, as referenced by its full health phrase in Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue. There is also some similarity to worms.

This is from Bulbapedia. So If this is what Diglett is truly based on I doubt it has feet. Still its only a theory.

Kakex

Xtreme Cake-Eater
    Years
  • What is Diglet hiding underneath him? Anserw: Feets. dunno but in mystery dungeon red and blue rescue team, when digleht was rescued (magnemite grabbbed it in air) it said, it feeled it feets didnt touched ground and others were (they has feets???) dunno then XD

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
  • I have a gif of this saved on Photobucket for whenever one of these threads appears...here we go:

What is underneath diglett

And Diglett learns Scratch and Slash, meaning it has claws.

THUS A LOGICAL CONCLUSION, DIGLETT IS A MOLE. SHOCKING!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    I always pictured Diglett as a giant worm... but apparently it has feet 0.o

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I guess that diglett has feet and arms underneath that it really don't want to show anyone! XD

Has anyone of you ever seen a diglett batlling in the anime? I haven't seen and if it would have been shown then I guess that this diglett mystery would have been solved!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Maybe diglett is hiding all the food it steals under it?
    I think that you may be right! XD Seriously, can diglett be hiding something beneath it? Maybe they will reveal this secret at the very end of pokemon series(which may never end XD).

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
  • I think that you may be right! XD Seriously, can diglett be hiding something beneath it? Maybe they will reveal this secret at the very end of pokemon series(which may never end XD).

=o don't say that! pokemon should never end XD well yes it is not half a sausage(it looks like that) maybe it is food! it is a sausage XD lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back