• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is UUUP

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    Hey everyone, my name is JALEEMEE but you can all call me....JALEEMEE lol jk call me anything you like. I have just finished Pokemon Black and loved it (using rom). I basically just love the Pokemon games and I usually get in and out of the craze for some time. I hope to stop my PokeADHD now though lol. So yeah, just enjoying life every day and stuff like that. From what I have seen on this site, everyone is friendly and great. Can't wait to meet you all!!!

P.S. I am also a huge fan of the original 150, even though I like all the new ones too, the first 150 were like my childhood lol

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Hello, Jalamee! xD; Welcome to PokeCommunity! :)

Glad to know that you loved Pokemon Black and White, perhaps, if you wanna share your journey and experiences, why don't you go to the Black and White Section? I bet you'll have fun there. Also don't forget to read the rules to stay out of troubles, 'kay? ^^:

Have fun and see you around! :))

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Yeah, I've played Black and loved it too. :3 I couldn't understand japenese, but eh. I DUN UNDERSTAND LIFES. ;3;

But in anycase! Welcome. :3 I was a fan of the original 150 too. <3 Like good ol' Blastoise, Pidgeot, Hitmonlee, Kadabra, Clefable, and Vileplume; my old pokemon Blue team. <3 Won battles, trade to suckers, defeat glitches, etc, etc.

Now, I've never heard of PokemonADHD. =O I've heard of YugiohADHD, but never pokemon. XP Cause back then, people were all like: "OOOH, MY DARK MAGICIAN BRINGS MAH BOYZ TO MAH YARD". or the like.

Well anyway! I do hope you'll enjoy yourstay, and please! If you want any help, don't be afraid to contact a moderator, and enjoy your stay. :3

Back