• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is/will be/was your rival's name in Platinum?

Kyle Hyde

The one who comes and goes
    Years
    Had no other choice but to name him Richie (the kid that had a Pikachu with hair in the 1st Pokemon series), I'm unsure if I used that name on my Diamond's rival though.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Thud. guess why.

filler filler filler

Years
    I'll probably name him one of the default names like I usually do with the newer Pokemon games. I don't waste time thinking up a name for my rival.

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
    Years
    ....I wondered when someone would ask this.....

I plan to name him Justin, after my old best freind, currently in West Virginia.

Years
    I always name mine Chris, mostly cause my boyfriend and I are very competitive and I find him to be my rival in many ways. Haha, so I've always used his name. Before we were together though, I usually went with one of the defaults.

Years
    Almost all the time my rival's name is Gary, simply because he was the original rival of Ash, and my character's name is always named Ash, boy or girl, Ash fits either.

piemeup

Pokemon FAQ Master
    Years
    Last time i names mine Paul for diamond and for pearl it was G Bush xD But for Platinum im gonna name him Barry

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Hm... Maybe these:

1. Michael, after my Pearl rival
    2. Yukio, after my manga character

Back