• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is you favorite legenday from D/P

Ftkatyowser

~I Love (Provolone) CHEESE~
    Years
    I like Mespirit the best. It's cute, and the game of tag annoyed me so much l laughed hard when I caught him on the first quick ball. Looks and power wise, however, I say Cresselia. If I get to pick outside D/P, Latias is my favorie out of all of them.

Abyss

:)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2008
    I haven't seen them all except for the two dragon thingys because I Just started but so far I like Dialga.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Heatran is pretty sweet... bad water weakness, and a REALLY bad ground weakness, but he's pretty cool. Still cowers in comparison to Metagross, though. ;)

BUT, my favourite would have to be Cresselia.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2007
    don't like any of them... cause they're cheap... n don't get them other than 2 complete your pokedex

Back