• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your best card?

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    I believe mine to be:

Gyrados 100hp
    Attacks
    Dragon Cruch: (1 Water Engegy)
    Flip a coin, if heads, this attack does 10 damage to each defending Pokemon. Discard an energy card from each defending Pokemon.

Aqua Sonic: (1 Water 4 any) 80 damage
    This attack's damage is not affected by Resistance.

Shrifty 120hp
    Attacks
    Feint Attack: (3 any)
    Choose one of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 40 damage to that Pokemon. This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, Poke-Powers, Poke-Bodies, or any other affects on that Pokemon.

Slash: (1 Grass, 3 any) 60damage

Sceptile 100hp
    Poke-Power: Energy Trans
    As often as you like during your turn (before your attack) move a grass energy card attached to 1 of your Pokemon to another of your Pokemon. This power can't be used it Sceptile is affected by a Special Condition.

Tail Rap: (1 grass, 2 any) 50x
    Flip 2 coins. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads.

Sceptile 120hp
    Attacks:
    Lizard Poison (1 any) 20
    If 1 energy is attached to Sceptile, the defending Pokemon is now Asleep. If 2 energy cards are attacjed to Sceptile, the Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned. If 3 energy cards are attached to Sceptile, the Defending Pokemon is now Asleep and Poisoned. If 4 or more evergy are attached to Sceptile, the defending Pokemon is now Asleep, Burned, and Poisoned.

Solarbeam (2 grass, 3 any) 70

Wailord 120hp
    Attacks:
    Take Down (3 any) 50
    Wailord takes 20 damage to itself.

Surf (3 water, 2 any) 70

Unfortunatly, I can't use any of these because I don't have the pre-evolved versions of any of these cards. I know, I suck.

STARSCREAM

New Decepticon Order
    Years
    I don't really have one best card, more like 3. One of them is My Foil Pokemon Fan Club that I got signed by all the artists that were at Worlds this year. Then I have my Shadowless Base Charizard that I got signed by the creator of the Pokemon TCG. Last but not least is my blank Pokemon card that I pulled from a Jungle pack when the set first came out way back then, all it has is the bottom and right yellow lines on the sides and the rest of the card is white!

Last edited:

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    I don't have a best card cause my deck is very well made.
    However I do have a favorite card...Relic Hunter...anyone remember that one. I love it (no just because the artwork is nice but it gets me any card I really want from supporters or stadium cards.)
    My Scizzor (Heavy Metal) is very sweet!
    I also love my Arbok with its great HP and the ability to posion somone for 20 damage a turn.(20 damage plus the 20 poison is the attack, one grass energy)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    If yar a real TCG Player, ya know that theres no best card: Every card has its good point, and low point... But if thats it, I go that my best card is Dunsparce (EX2) and Gardevoir (EX1)

17Godzilla

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2004
    I believe mine to be:

Gyrados 100hp
    Attacks
    Flip a coin, if heads, this attack does 10 damage to each defending Pokemon. Discard an energy card from each defending Pokemon.

Shrifty 120hp
    Attacks
    Choose one of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 40 damage to that Pokemon. This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, Poke-Powers, Poke-Bodies, or any other affects on that Pokemon.

Sceptile 100hp
    As often as you like during your turn (before your attack) move a grass energy card attached to 1 of your Pokemon to another of your Pokemon. This power can't be used it Sceptile is affected by a Special Condition.

Sceptile 120hp
    Attacks:
    Lizard Poison (1 any) 20
    If 1 energy is attached to Sceptile, the defending Pokemon is now Asleep. If 2 energy cards are attacjed to Sceptile, the Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned. If 3 energy cards are attached to Sceptile, the Defending Pokemon is now Asleep and Poisoned. If 4 or more evergy are attached to Sceptile, the defending Pokemon is now Asleep, Burned, and Poisoned.

Wailord 120hp
    Attacks:
    Take Down (3 any) 50

Surf (3 water, 2 any) 70

Unfortunatly, I can't use any of these because I don't have the pre-evolved versions of any of these cards. I know, I suck.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    17Godzilla said:
    I believe mine to be:

Gyrados 100hp
    Attacks

Shrifty 120hp
    Attacks

Sceptile 100hp

Sceptile 120hp
    Attacks:
    Lizard Poison (1 any) 20

Wailord 120hp
    Attacks:
    Take Down (3 any) 50

Surf (3 water, 2 any) 70

Why dud you Copy/Paste my post?

17Godzilla

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2004
    Why dud you Copy/Paste my post?
    I did because i had too. Anyway check out my board
    OMGWTFURL.com

..I should be banned in the next ten minutes :p
    Darn right you will be ~JK

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Well, it's sorta my fave 'cause I love my Nuzleaf more, but I found a really cool card today and I reckon it isn't a fake but I can't scan it or anything but nvm...

Groudon ex! My first ex!

It's like I got all these secondhand cards from the op shop 'cause all the old collectors dump their cards there normally, and... I got promos, rarities, things I didn't have or even knew existed - and GROUDON EX!

Thanks to that collector out there.

*falls over in a daze*

Years
    When I first started going to a Pok?mon League, my favorite was Sneasel (the one in Neo Genis) But i had a hard time using its 'Beat Up' attack...
    Also, I like my Mew (tropical island)
    Shining Mewtwo (gym leader of a Pok?mon League gave it to me on my last day there)
    And also... Gardevoir Ex!

Back