• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] What is your current team?

PokeTrekkie92

Gym Leader of Alabaster
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 13, 2022
Here's my Let's go Pikachu team as promised
Pikachu Lv.66
Alolan Sandslash Lv.64
Nidoking Lv.61
Snorlax Lv.56
Charizard Lv.57
Lapras Lv.51

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I caught a bunch of Pokemon, but for my main team - my hall-of-famers - I decided to go with a non-evolution theme:

Evie the Partner Eevee (F) I'm so clever :B Her moves are Sappy Seed, Baddy Bad, Freezy Frost and Sizzly Slide (ugh, those names x_x). She has the "messy" hairstyle, and wears the Formal Tee with Polka-Dot Bandannas on her ear and tail. Lookin' good~
Terralith the Onix (F) My ride is here B) But seriously, I've always wanted to use an Onix!
Cass & Rhea the Doduo (F) Conjoined twins in real life get individual names, why should Pokemon be any different?! (Although it's pretty annoying seeing messages like, "Cass & Rhea is glancing around") I chose those particular names because the Cassowary and the Rhea are two species of flightless birds. :D Doduo is one of my favorite Pokemon, that I never really got around to using before, but I'm less fond of Dodrio. :/ I just find it too weird that they grow an extra head in the middle of their nautral life cycle!
Clever the Porygon Named after my good friend, Cleverbot. :B
Bam the Voltorb Because that's the sound Voltorb makes when it explodes in your face. x_X Voltorb is another Pokemon I prefer over its final evolution - like, the entire appeal is that it looks like a Pokeball, and then Electrode barely looks like a Pokeball in the slightest!
Slate the Ditto As in, "blank slate". (I probably would've come up with a more interesting name if I'd seen The Thing at the time I caught this Pokemon.) I love Ditto so much, and it's uniquely fun to use - if pretty difficult. Did you know that most of the NPC Pokemon in Let's Go have fewer than 4 moves? 'Cause I do. :|

Back