• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your definition of a friend?

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Forgive me if this topic has been made already, but what is your definition of a friend? I've seen some members' friend's list and I noticed that the majority of the members just add friends here on PC that they just somehow find and usually they don't even talk to each other or others actually talk to all the people in their friends list so that shows everyone has their own definition of a friend. Well, what is yours?

My definition of a friend is someone that you would like to be around when you feel like being by yourself.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Hmm friends, a friend is someone you can always trust someone who would always stand up for you. A friend will always be there even when there not, and for some reason can read you like an open book even when others can't.

My friends are loyal, I love my friends, and the best part is they all hold an open mind.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Freinds are people that you think are your freinds but are really your worst enemies with secret identitites and disguises to hide their true colours. And just when you think you're close enough to be brothers they want to come back around and cut your thraot when you're not looking.

I'm glad I have so many freinds.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    hmm...I don't agrre with the "stands up for you" thing,...but that's just me...to me,a friend is,....someone who would stand "WITH" you 'till the end,...from the start...

my definition alone divides up into so many other meanings...if you don't under stand how or why,...then i dunno what to tell ya..........you'd have to figure it out on your own....

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
    Friends are attention-seekers that leae you as soon as there is any disturbance on the psychological front T_T

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    PD Wooper said:
    Friends are attention-seekers that leae you as soon as there is any disturbance on the psychological front T_T
    "You mean if there is a disturbance in the force"
    Anakin your breaking my heart! LOL

A true friend cares for you no matter what.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    A true friend likes you for who you are, and is someone you can talk to about anything ^^

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    My definition of a friend: Someone who you can talk with and doesn't really leave you alone. Someone who sticks with you through everything.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    People like to describe friends as 'people you can always count on' or 'someone who will always be there for you no matter what'. Maybe I just don't have any real friends, but that sounds like a pretty unrealistic ideal for a friend. My friends are just people I can realistically tolerate that I prefer to be around than not.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    I would describe friends as people you can rely on and always be able to talk to. I can also describe friends as people you can be able to count on and who will be there for you at times.

Years
    A friend is someone who helps me and this person is on the forums but i dont want to embarrss him here...
    I have a friend who is perfect for me he's always there whatever may be he accepts me and never judge he tells me to be myself never a kind word will grudge he has his problems but he'll still call and we would talk for hours we will talk about life and dicuss what we feel he knows what to do to make my life real he listins to me but doesn't complain he helps with my problems is never pain my friend never tells my secrets to others he keeps it inside as if under covers i am thankful for that our friendship won't end and he will always be there for he is my best friend....

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I person who dosnt go behind your back. I had a friend online(who was a boy), and I had a friend IRL(whos a girl) and I told my IRL friend to join PC cause she'd have fun. Well, I liked my online friend,in a way that I shouldnt have, and what does my IRL friend do? she goes and pairs with him.

He tried to keep it quiet, by making it real small in his sig, but she made is size 5 in her sig. THAT is not a true friend. She also knew that I liked him...

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    A friend is someone who will say hello with a smile to you, and no matter what your intrest are,no matter what you do, will never push you away.

(woah, that's deep..)

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    A friend is someone that you can make you smile. They also are there when you need it the most. They will take care of you through bad times, and through the good rimes you can look back and say hey, I remember when you did this and still laugh about it. A friend is someone you walks in when others walk out. Someone who you can make mistakes and they take you back. A friend also is someone you can tust with your personal issues or your secrets and no-one else will ever know. Friends also could care less for who you are and the way you act; they love you no matter what. They bring the best out of you, they count on you and you can count on them. Someone who cares and loves you through the whole way baby. MY FRIENDS ARE THE GREATEST AND I LOVE THEM DEARLY!!!

Last edited:
    Back