• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your fav type of movie?

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    what it says

like example:

Drama,Adventure,Action,comedy ect or do u like a bit of both?

i prefer adventure,action,comedy

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Mine is Horror/action/thriller, but I watch all kind of movies, there just the ones I prefer ^.^

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Hm..
    I'm into Adventure,Comedy and Romance.^^
    I kinda likeAction and Fantasy a little too.But not as much.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    horror and comedy, i love watching ones that really make me laugh - kung fu hustle, and like horrors to watch yea at 12:00am - the grudge, OMG i cudnt watch cos it was so scary, its a laugh watching horrors with ur mates

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    i like movies that mix. Movies that are just action usually have no plot or one that doesn't make sense. I HATE movies that are all "lovey dovey". Hmm, i'd say a mix of action, drama, and a movie with a nice storyline and plot

horror movies are neat too

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I like comedy and drama.Horror movies creep me out like hec,so nah on that matter.Comedy,i love humor.and drama,keeps me going in my stylish life of the wealthy.:rambo:

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I like movies that are like a book, so I guess that's drama.. And I also like horror movies <33

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Romance. <333

I know, I'm a hopeless romantic. XD But I just adore a good romance movie, the emotions they inflict upon you is just so dramatic and wonderful. ^________^ The best romance movies are the ones that can really make you cry, believe it or not. X3

This is why Titanic is my favorite movie of all time. <33333 I'm so happy - since I got Titanic on DVD for my birthday this year! 8D

~Kelsey

Back