• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite drink(s) (not including water)?

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Orange Juice, Snapple, Cherry Cola, Mountain Dew, uh, Kool-Aid.
    and Milk.

Most of the time I just drink water, though.

Senjistar

Dazzling ;)
    Years
  • It is by far Diet Moutain Dew. I drink a 2 liter by myself almost everyday. Hey at least it isn't the regular kind.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • u got to do the dew, the mountian dew

and i also like diet coke and (well wats there besides water? :P lolz)

edit: o i almost forgot
    Red cream soda and sunkist

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    My favorite drink is mango juice or guava juice.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Coca-Cola, of course. It's the official drink of PC, after all.

After that, it would be raspberry juice, which isn't even sold around here. ;_; And after that... well, I've taken a real liking to raspberry coolers, in the last year or so. I blame my mom who bought them once and let me have one. Now I love 'em and I was quite happy to turn 19 since it meant I could purchase them myself while away at school. XD;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really love Green Tea, Orange Juice, Pomengrante and Blueberry Juice, and Apple Juice, Capachino, Milkshakes, Lemonade, Carbonated Water Drinks(Lime, Tropical, Lemon, Strawberry), and Milk. They are so tasty. I used to drink sodas, but I don't drink them anymore. If I do it will be in diet form. XD

Years
  • Milk. No contest. I hate sodas and fizzy drinks in any form, yet I like anything dairy. The last I drank a can of soda was probably 8-10 years ago.

I heard that people who don't like soda probably won't like beer. The closest I've ever come to alcohol is fizzy apple juice that they've served to under-21's at a wedding in place of champagne (and I found it revolting!)

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I love J20's, they are Juice drinks which are really tasty. Also good ol' lemonade. Fizzy or still, both are great.

Back