• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Eeveelution?

What is your favorite Eeveelution

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JP

wut?
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Umbreon is uber cool. Jolteon comes as a close second though.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Vaporeon. Not for its gameplay, though. I just find it elegant and beautiful in general, and I personally think its Pokedex entry is an art itself..if that makes any sense. =P

Giga Flare

The Onion Knight
    Years
  • My favorite has to be Flareon. It was the first of Eevee's evolutions that I got in R/B/Y and to this day I think it's the cutest of them.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Vaporeon is my favourite. I didn't like the 4th gen ones very much when they were released but they've really grown on me since. Still, my original favourite is still the best in my eyes. :)

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    Umbreon and Espeon are my two favorites, as they are both very good pokemon design-wise, and stat wise, and they sort of complement each other both in typing and in stats(Espeon is more offensive, Umbreon is more defensive. Espeon is a psychic type; Umbreon is a dark type).

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
  • I misread the title and thought it said 'What is your least favourite Eeveelution?", So I voted for Vaporeon.

Anyway, my favourite Eeveelution is Leafeon. It's a very nice Pokemon and my favourite colour is green so that's another reason why I like it more.

Aafi

gaitors gonna gait.||
    Years
  • My favorite eeveelution is probably Jolteon, mainly because I love the way it looks, plus it's electric. EEEP. <3

Ninjutsu95

Bad decisions = Good stories
    Years
  • I love

jolteon, espeon, and umbreon. no more, no less. (for now that is.. until there are new evolutions.)

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Vaporean. It is so simple yet so cute. I think it has a beautiful design.

My second favorite by very little is Leafeon. It is also simple, cute and beautiful <3

I honestly love all of the Eeveelutions.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Glaceon and Vaporeon are my favs, I love ice types, and I had a vaporeon my first BLue version playthrough.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Too bad I could only vote on one. ;; I like Espeon and Glaceon, but I love Vaporeon the most. It's beautiful, it's a water-type and it's really bulky, so it can take loads of its and still pack a punch. All the Eeveelutions are pretty cool in their own way. Though I didn't like the inclusion of Leafeon. It just...didn't really appeal to me. XD;

Aurora01

Goodbye
    Years
  • I have a few favorites. More specifically Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon and Glaceon...
    I voted for Umbreon because it's awesome (in my opinion), and I love Dark-types. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Umbreon. Not because it's strong or anything, I just like the way it looks. It's decent in battle, but I wouldn't use it :x

Back