• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite elemental stone?

Favorite elemental stone?

• Sun Stone

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Moon Stone

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Fire Stone

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Thunder Stone

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Water Stone

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Leaf Stone

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • I don?t like them.

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    MIST STONE ALL THE WAY!!Nah The Mist Stone Is Just Some Retarded Rumor Some Poke Fan Made Up To Annoy People, The Code Is As Followed*Please Note That It Does NOT Work*: Go To The Seafoam Islands And Use An Itemfinder On Every Square In The Seafoam Islands, Now do The Same Thing In Mt.Moon. Then Go To Giovani's Gym And Go On The Arrow Spinniey thingys For Exactly Two Hours. Now Save and Turn Off. Now Put A New Set Of Batterys In, And Go To Prof Oak. It Will Say "You Dielivered Oak's Parcel!"As It Is Saying This, IMEDIATLY Turn The Game Off And Change Back To Your Old Batteries. Then Go To Prof.Oak Again, This Time He Will Say "I Am Busy Playing Donkey Kong, Go Away!" Now Go Outside, DO NOT TAKE ANY STEPS. Save And Turn Off And On The Game.Go Back In, And He Will Say"What Part Of I'm Busy Don't You Understand?" Then You're Rival Will Walk In And Say, Yo Gramps I Finished My Pokedex!"He Will Congratulate Gary And Give Him A Bottle. Then Gary Will Ask To Battle You, Say No. You Will Now Be In A Battle With Gary. Make Sure To Beat Him.Then After The Battle If You Win He Will Say, "SH*T!! I Lost AGAIN!!??!?!?!Here, *Insert You're Name Here* Take This Cruddy Old Bottle, I Don't Need It.
    Then Prof Oak Will Throw His Nintendo At You And Say"D*MNIT!!I WAS PLAYING DONKEY KONG!! GO AWAY!!" So Now Fly To Fushia City And Walk To Curelean City. Then Fly To Vermilion City, And Walk Back To Curelean City. Then Go Into The Unknown Dungeon, And Go To Where Mewtwo Was Standing. This Time He Will Be Wearing A Top Hat. He Will Say "HEY!!Give Me That Bottle!!I Need Those For My Secret Plans!!ARG...Fine. Here Take This Old Wierd Stone I Found On The Ground.Now Give Me The Bottle!!It Will Say "You Obtained EXP.Share From Hiker!" Now Check Your Bag, You Will Have An Item Called The Mist Stone. It Will Evolve the Following Pokemon:
    Raichu=Pikablu
    Execute=Togepi
    Ditto=Giant Rydon
    Flareon=Fleareth
    Onix=cristal Onix
    Blastoise=Rainer
    Charizard=Charcoalt
    Venasaur=Sapsaur
    Missingno=Missingle
    Mewtwo=Mew
    Mew=Chrona Mew:
    HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!ROTFL!! That Has Fake Written All Over It!!!
    Ehem...
    Anyway, My Favorite Stone Is The Moon Stone

Back