• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your favorite instrument?

which is yoru favorite instrument?

• violin

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • cello

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • viola

• base

• flute

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • trombone

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • claranete

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • trumpet

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • triangle

• drums

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    Shadow of Ash said:
    Violin. Sounds so beautyful and goes great with the genre of music I listen to. Plus I wanted to learn how to play it

kinda hard... eyt somewhat easy... like uh really fast moving songs... like uh.. songs wiht 16th notes.. you need to practice alot... and it gets easier and easier... with practice ^^ i`d nkow, i play it, 2 years

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Guitar.

Classical Guitar is realy beautiful, and acoustic is nice. =) Electric is like hardcore though. xD

I also like the Flute. =)

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    Miyu-chan said:
    Guitar.

Classical Guitar is realy beautiful, and acoustic is nice. =) Electric is like hardcore though. xD

I also like the Flute. =)

o.o good point.. ! darnit! i forgot to put guitar there x_x i learned that... the violin.. and the kazoo xD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    There isn't piano at all in that poll. Piano is only instrument I can play and I really like it^^

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I play acustic, electric, rythym and bass guitars. And its "BASS" not "BASE" on the poll.
    Anyways I picked drums since no guitars were there. -_-
    I also play the drums, but i like guitars more.

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    Alexiz said:
    I play acustic, electric, rythym and bass guitars. And its "BASS" not "BASE" on the poll.
    Anyways I picked drums since no guitars were there. -_-
    I also play the drums, but i like guitars more.

not bass guitar, the base thats bigger then the celo

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Trumpet, definitely! ^_^ It?s the only instrument I can play. XD; Although, I can?t play it very well, mind you, since I started in grade 6 and stopped about two-fifths of the way through grade 7, but I still recall the basics. o.o; I never got the chance to learn piano, so it?s really all I know. ^^;; I don?t think I'm very good at it at all, but I?d love to pick it up again if I ever got the chance.

SaRa*BeaR

<33
    Years
    Clarinet =) Ive been playing since the 5th grade and I luv it. I also started playing guitar in the middle of sixth grade. My dad gives me lessons and I'm probably gonna take lessons from someone else soon.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    YOU FORGOT THE PIANO!!! O.O BLASPHEMER! o.o

Both playing and listening to, the piano pwns everything. It has the highest range of any instrument as well, so :P

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Flute, since it's the only instrument I know how to play. I was never very good at it, but I wasn't really bad either. o_o; I played for five years then I quit right before high school. I regret quitting now though.

I kinda wish I knew how to play the piano though. My cousins had a keyboard and I could play a little bit on it, but not much.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Mine would have to be the Pok?flute, :P

Back