• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is your Favorite Legendary?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Brat Angel said:
    mew is my fav. poke can some one help me find a plece to get a egg for sig.
    That was offtopic. Stay ontopic, please. ^_^ PC's rules state that your post must have relevance to the thread, and yours... looks like a disguised spam post. oO;

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    My favourite Legendary Pokemons are Articuno, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Regice, Rayquaza and Jirachi.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I've always been a fan of Articuno for its elegance (and for certain awesome fanfics), Mewtwo for nostalgic reasons (as in, I used to use one all the time when I was a n00b at Pokemon training), Celebi because it's cute, and Kyogre because of the fact that it's an awesome Water-type legendary.

BlisseysCharizard

What?! Chansey Is Evolving!
    Years
    By The Way, If some of you think Unown is not a legendary, it is. I checked it in a book and it was in the legendarys section. So for now, it is counted as a legendary.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Umm, if you're only talking about the video games, then this should go in General Games Discussion. I'll move it there~

*moves*

~Kelsey

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Gosh... I love most of them, but I'll have to go with Mewtwo, because he's always been one of my top favorite Pokemon. Right next to Pikachu, who is my first favorite.

Back