• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your favorite mmo or rpg.

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
Years
  • favourite mmo's...
    gunbound, gunz, flyff, pangya(Albatross18),mu, ragnarok (teh first ever), khan, tantra(local mmo game), warrock, oz world (uh...its a cool game), freestyle and ran online...
    well im an addict when it comes to those games...
    rpg...
    final fantasy, resident evil, pokemon, naruto and the sims2 (is that a game and is it an rpg?)lol XD

Kao

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    RPGs
    - Pokemon (Series)
    - Zelda (Series)
    - Fable
    - Morrowind

MMOs

- WoW
    - Trickster
    - RuneScape.

Yes, Runescape really. If you take out the underage and extremely nooby community. Fix the Graphics

You have yourself a really fun game.

Watch your language please. -Klippy

Last edited by a moderator:

Milnivri

Telefan ;)
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    I don't really like MMOs, since some of them are stupid while some are too addictive (bad =(

But for RPGs, I'll say the Mario RPGs. Especially Paper Mario. (Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga was simply amusing, especially with Luigi xDD

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I haven't really played any MMOs though a few friends are thing to get me in to Warcraft.<_<"
    But as for RPGs, I love Final Fantasy (VII and X being my favorites), Kingdom Hearts (I consider it an RPG if you may not.) and the Legend of Dragoon. I have played many others, those are just my favorites :3

Years
  • favourite mmo's...
    gunbound, gunz, flyff, pangya(Albatross18),mu, ragnarok (teh first ever), khan, tantra(local mmo game), warrock, oz world (uh...its a cool game), freestyle and ran online...
    well im an addict when it comes to those games...
    rpg...
    final fantasy, resident evil, pokemon, naruto and the sims2 (is that a game and is it an rpg?)lol XD
    The Sims 2 is not an RPG. It is a life simulation game.

The Resident Evil series is not an RPG series, either. RE0, RE1, REmake, RE2, RE3, REC:V/RE C:VX, RE Outbreak, and RE Outbreak: File 2 are third-person Survival Horror games. RE Survivor, RE Gun Survivor 2, and RE Dead Aim are light gun Survivor Horror games. RE Umbrella Chronicles is a rail shooter Survival Horror game. RE Gaiden is an action adventure Survival Horror game. Finally, RE4 is a third-person action adventure game.

As for my favorite RPGs, Tales of the Abyss, PSX Tales of Destiny, Tales of Symphonia, the first Parasite Eve, the .hack//G.U. trilogy, and both Shenmue games.

And I have never played any MMOs, so heh XD

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Oblivion ftw!
    No favorite MMO, cost too much. I had a quick go on guild wars once, and thats got no subscription free so that gets my vote :)

The Sims 2 is not an RPG. It is a life simulation game.

The definition of a role play is to assume attitudes actions and discourse of another, so I beg to differ.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    My favorite MMO is RagnarokOnline. Been playing it for a good 3 years now, still gives me nothing but joy and entertainment. Though, I admit the overall RO community is a tad.. "strange," there are plenty of awesome players out there. I definitely recommend it to anyone who would bother downloading it. Its a tad big, though. One gigabyte. I for one think its worth it, but thats up to you.

My favorite RPG is Pokemon. Very amusing little hand-held game. Been a fan ever since I was a little kid. :X

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • Gotta go with Guild Wars as my MMO of choice, though I'm looking to get into either FFXI or Ragnarok Online. As for RPG's, way to many to count, Final Fantasy's and Fire Emblem ones stick out to me the most.

Back