• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Favorite Music Video

Thine Eyes Deception

Comeback Kid!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    The title is self-explanitory; just tell your favorite music video they shown on your favorite music channel (MTV, VH1, etc.)!

I'll say mine, just to start things off!

My favorite music video is Beck's "E-Pro." It's bizarre, yet strangely cool and is grotesquely humorous.

Last edited:

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Helena by My Chemical Romance. I absolutely fell in love with this video from the first time I saw it. *pokes avie and siggy* I love the coreography of the video, everything is planned, which is awesome.

Pookie

Pookie O.o
    Years
    I like the Helena video, too. I've also seen that Beck video on Vh1 and I was just like whaaaa? haha Good song though.

I really like the videos Plug in Baby and Our Time is Running Out by Muse. I also love Talk to Me, Dance with Me by Hot Hot Heat. None of those are very recent, so for my fav recent one I'll say Goodnight Goodnight by Hot Hot Heat.

Years
    "Sweetest Thing" by U2... very funny video... XD (love the "I'm Sorry" signs)

"Fell In Love With A Girl" by The White Stripes (lego... o-o)

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    OMG! XD My favorite video is the same as Shana's XD except I've only seen it once.

Years
    Poke said:
    The weirdest but my favorite is by Moby. I dont remember the song and I didnt really like it but on VH1 the video was hysterical
    is it about the party animals? Then it's "Beautiful" ... XD

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    Hm... I like Mocking Bird, by Eminem. I love all the home video clips they show. And I also like Redneck Woman by Gretchen Wilson. Don't know why, but that's one of my favorite songs ever so I love the music video. XP

X-Tr@um@

Internet = My Heaven
    Years
    Hey

My favourite music video are..

Vermillion ~ Slipknot
    Left Behind ~ Slipknot
    In the End ~ Linkin Park
    Crawlin ~ Linkin Park
    Papercut ~ Linkin Park
    Like a Toy Soldier ~ Eminem
    Cleaning out the closet ~ Eminem
    (Is this the way to) Amarillo ~ Tony Christie/Peter Kay (UK Chart...)

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    I love Boulevard of Broken Dreams...@_@ XD
    Why? Okay if you're asking that you must be pretty stupid, or you just don't know me XD
    -Billie! XD
    -Okay he looks awesome I'm sorry XD
    -I love the setting and how it switches to them playing guitar etc. But the setting when they walk is amazing!
    -And did I forget to mention Billie? XD
    -OH! And BILLIE! Heh, I knew I forgot something...o.o

~Eli

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    all together Responsibilty by MxPx and I wanna Rock by Twisted Sister r my fav XD

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    Oooh, for me it's either "The Saga Begins," that one where Weird Al parodied "American Pie," or it's "Amish Paradise." :P me luv dat stuff.

Lol. I guess as far as real music videos are concerned, I kind of liked "Everybody," by the Backstreet boys, back when I was a little younger. I dunno. I didn't see too many music vids after that. Have you ever seen the "Love Shack" video? It's really good.

But I guess my favorite of all time would be Michael Jackson's "Thriller." Scared the pants offa me when I was a kid, lol.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Alot of 50 cents videos, Just Lose it was tight, ummm that's about it.

Years
    "Walking Contradiction" by Green Day
    "Even Better Than The Real Thing" by U2 (the original one. I don't like the disco version)
    "Where The Streets Have No Name" by U2 (It's so sad when they forced them to leave that rooftop building... XD)

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
    Holiday - Green Day
    American Idiot - Green Day
    Evanescence Haunted - Kingdom Hearts Music Video
    Evanescence Bring Me To Life - Kngdom Hearts Music Video
    Buriend Alive By Love - HIM
    Walk Idiot Walk - The Hives

yeah, I have more. I just thought my post would be too long if I mentioned them, so, yeah.

Back